• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel Can't Hit a Fan 20 Yards Away with a Bottle of Water

B.BERSIN

Everyone knew Manziel had significant off field concerns coming into the NFL, but I'm not sure anyone thought he'd be this big of a trainwreck.  It sucks, because I'd like to see him get his poo together and actually have a real go in the NFL just to see if he could make it work.  Dude was exciting as hell to watch in college. 

Everyone knew Manziel had significant off field concerns coming into the NFL, but I'm not sure anyone thought he'd be this big of a trainwreck.  It sucks, because I'd like to see him get his poo together and actually have a real go in the NFL just to see if he could make it work.  Dude was exciting as hell to watch in college. 

Train wreck, indeed.

This incident seems like the most innocent of the ones he's been involved with. Nothing to see here, IMO.

Train wreck, indeed.

This incident seems like the most innocent of the ones he's been involved with. Nothing to see here, IMO.

Minor but cumulative.  Just shows that Manzuel is still immature and can't be trusted off the field.  No one wants that in their QB.  Well, no one except the Bucs evidently.

It's important in life to be able to separate events and deduce for yourself, what exactly happened here?

I don't see a single thing Johnny did wrong here and is quoted as being asked to have that guy away from him multiple times.

That has nothing to do with any of his past transgressions.

It's important in life to be able to separate events and deduce for yourself, what exactly happened here?

I don't see a single thing Johnny did wrong here and is quoted as being asked to have that guy away from him multiple times.

That has nothing to do with any of his past transgressions.

It has everything to do with his past transgressions if you are a NFL GM that has concerns about his employees judgement.

Did he do anything wrong? Not really.

Was it bad judgement to engage and respond physically to a drunk, 18 year old troll? Absolutely.

If you have the mental fortitude to be a starting NFL quarterback, you should be able to handle a single heckler without police intervention.

Was it bad judgement to engage and respond physically to a drunk, 18 year old troll? Absolutely.

If you have the mental fortitude to be a starting NFL quarterback, you should be able to handle a single heckler without police intervention.

I'm out. No point in an argument over narrow mindedness. Look up redundancy in the dictionary.

Archived