• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Agrees to 5 year contract extension worth 103 million.

​Steph has openly stated he would play in Charlotte. He's not a max guy in GS right now, and they have people to pay. Don't be shocked if it happens.

The highest three players on GS roster are...wait for it...

Andre Iguadola (bench)

David Lee (bench)

Andrew Bogut (slow and one dimensional)

Do you honestly think there is a chance that Curry doesn't get a max extension when the time comes? I understand you guys have dreams of the kid playing in Charlotte because he's responded with "sure I've thought about it, how could I not?" when asked about playing in Charlotte by local Charlotte reporters while playing the Bobcats (now Hornets), but you guys put an awful lot of stock into that crap. 

I'm not gonna drift this awesome news thread with Steph Curry news. Go to the NBA forum if you'd like to talk more about that. 

I hereby declare this day, Cam Newton Day, in all of Panthersland!

One thing though, is it just me,  or does the length of 5-years seem a bit short?  Without looking, I thought the most recent franchise QB deals were 6-7 years? 

Not nitpicking, just curious...   Regardless,  I'm ecstatic! Cam...   Whoaaaaaaaa Cam! 

Archived