• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Neg Rep

Jeremy Igo

I think there is a sociological reason Facebook doesn't have a "don't like button". Probably something to do with negativity not fostering good, productive communication.

But this place doesn't have that problem so I'm all for it.

Thomas, I dont know what you think I meant, but suffice it to say that I have been on the Huddle for a while. I know the consequences, and I can play the game just like anyone else if I so choose. There were some compelling reasons to abolish it in the first place, but now that it's back I will deal with it as I see fit, just like anyone else. Like Montsta basically said, this is Jeremy's site and he does with it as he wills. At the end of the day it's not a big deal.

I think there is a sociological reason Facebook doesn't have a "don't like button". Probably something to do with negativity not fostering good, productive communication.

But this place doesn't have that problem so I'm all for it.

Facebook is a horrible place for productive communication anyways. It's too easy to just block someone who's telling you what you don't want to hear. Therefore, if I'm a white supremacist with too much time on my hands to spend ranting about how horrible minorities are, I can just block someone who's trying to give me a much needed reality check; that I'm a horrible bigoted person who thinks others that don't have my skin tone are subhuman.

​maybe that would revitalize that forum. 

Read the whole thread to see if that was brought up, TheRed... Will douchenozzles be relegated to Smack?

One thing to note, it would probably clear up the gameday threads in a hurry.

Archived