• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Player of the Day - Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

Excellent write up as usual. I'm very excited about the up coming season. These articles help make the wait for football season a little easier.

Glad Funchess is impressing, I can't wait to see him and KB on the field together terrorizing opposing defenses!

Excellent write up as usual. I'm very excited about the up coming season. These articles help make the wait for football season a little easier.

Glad Funchess is impressing, I can't wait to see him and KB on the field together terrorizing opposing defenses!

​Same here. No one has seen that yet. Hopefully next week KB will be able to fully participate. 

Its going to be Kelvin, Funchess, and Brown as the starting 3. What a nightmare for defenses. 

• Pie 4

I'm going to call it very early just because i'm a fan and I'm  allowed to look ahead. This is the year we beat the Seahawks, and in a big way.

With the rumblings of discontent and impending doom there, it may not even be a big deal.  I do agree we win there, but in all seriousness there are 6 division games and 5 other additional conference games just as important. 

With the rumblings of discontent and impending doom there, it may not even be a big deal.  I do agree we win there, but in all seriousness there are 6 division games and 5 other additional conference games just as important. 

Oh def agree with div and conf games just as important, just feels like this will be the year we are finally able to finish Seattle off.

​Same here. No one has seen that yet. Hopefully next week KB will be able to fully participate. 

Its going to be Kelvin, Funchess, and Brown as the starting 3. What a nightmare for defenses. 

​i think that trio with olsen is going to be one of the more dominant receiving corps in the league for years. i can't wait to see them all in action.

• Pie 3