• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Player of the Day - Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

Not everyone has a GeniusMan in their FO.  Lucky us.

​If this draft pans out like last year's did, I think everyone will know.

Worth remembering that the Browns interviewed Gettleman for their GM job some years back before eventually giving it to Phil Savage.

• Pie 1

​Same here. No one has seen that yet. Hopefully next week KB will be able to fully participate. 

Its going to be Kelvin, Funchess, and Brown as the starting 3. What a nightmare for defenses. 

That is a lineup I would love to see, because before the other team knows Cam will be hitting Greg Olsen wide open down the middle of the field for a TD.

Edited by Montie_0123
  • Pie 1

I remember how ticked I was when we drafted him.  I wanted x, y, or z.  we lost our 3rd rounder for him, etc. I need to stop acting like I can judge talent and how it fits here and just sit back during the draft, eat some popcorn, and celebrate Gettlemen.

• Pie 6

I remember how ticked I was when we drafted him.  I wanted x, y, or z.  we lost our 3rd rounder for him, etc. I need to stop acting like I can judge talent and how it fits here and just sit back during the draft, eat some popcorn, and celebrate Gettlemen.

What do you think about cams contract? I might've missed you in that thread.