• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin continues to impress

Jeremy Igo

​Haha, i understand that.  I'll be looking out for what you come up with... You might open up my eyes.

But this does confirm my thought that you were making your statements BEFORE you did your research.  I figured by your responses that that was the case.

A statement that I want my 4th and 5th Wr to contribute more than just being 4th and 5th  Wr..  Doesn't need much rresearch on that..  

A statement that I want my 4th and 5th Wr to contribute more than just being 4th and 5th  Wr..  Doesn't need much rresearch on that..  

​Apparently, it does, since you couldnt give me a few decent examples.

Also, you werent only criticizing him for not playing special teams.. you didnt think he was a good enough WR either..So i was hoping you could give some more examples of other WR4s that have the type of talent you are looking for.

​Brown is #4, Ginn #5. Last spot up for grabs, and honestly I'm pulling for Hill. But I just want the best guy there. If it's Bersin then great, I like the guy as a receiver.

​Damn, I forgot to put Brown in there.

Well, to update it then..

Benjamin - #1

Funchess - #2

Brown - #3

Ginn #4

Bersin #5

Cotchery or Byrd for #6

I don't really see that Cotchery makes it unless he absolutely balls out in camp/preseason. We need all the speed we can get.

We are pretty damn stacked at WR, I don't understand what there is to bitch about exactly.

• Pie 1

I  hate the idea of Bersin.. Here is why

1. He isn't and never will be a consistent starter or top 3 Wr.. He isn't good enough or talented enough  to cconsistently beat 1-2 level CB... So he isnt a replacement for Kb or  Funchess if a iinjury happens. 

2. He's ddoesn't  have eexceptional talent..  So you can design plays for him..  (eexample Percy Harvin) ...  So he might not be a eevery  down Wr's  but he does have a package of plays that ddefense hhave to worry about.. He is just a ppossession WR who ddoesn't get separation.. 

3. He isn't Karl Hankton..  He does not help sspecial  teams at all..  If you're going to be a 4th or 5th or 6th Wr you need to be a factor on special  team..  Be a gunner or returner or something ... 

He is a wasted roster spot... ​

2 out of your 3 reasons for being against Bersin was related to his talent at playing WR.. So dont make it sound like your statement this whole time has been that you dont like him just because he cant play special teams. 

​Apparently, it does, since you couldnt give me a few decent examples.

Also, you werent only criticizing him for not playing special teams.. you didnt think he was a good enough WR either..So i was hoping you could give some more examples of other WR4s that have the type of talent you are looking for.

Alright Donte Moncreif or Hakeem Nicks for the Colts last year.. 

​Can't lie, that depth makes me a little moist.

Definitely have some speed, and anyone who watched our games early last season knows what's it like to lack that.

It is light years ahead of last years group without a doubt. We paid cam big money. Give him the best and most diverse options on the field as possible. This is his offense.

honestly I don't want cotchery on the field

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 1