• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq's offcially at Wednesday OTAs

O-Ther

I've never been this ill-informed of a 1st round pick in the 20 years of watching this team.  I feel like I don't know him, haven't seen him and worst of all I don't seem to care.  The apathy towards this pick concerns me.

​Strangely enough, I feel kinda the same way.  Strange.

If he starts, cool, if not, he is a long term insurance plan for TD, weird feeling.

I think Panthers fans are a little weird on Thompson maybe because Shaq was a luxury pick and he's missed all the mini-camps and OTAs until today.  He probably won't get as much playing time as Funchess will either, so he will get the spotlight more.

I think Shaq is going to kill it for us this year and give the Panthers the most feared LB squad since the 49ers had Willis and Bowman in their prime.

Also, when the defense gets an interception or fumble there should be a strategy of getting the ball into Shaq's hands. 

I've never been this ill-informed of a 1st round pick in the 20 years of watching this team.  I feel like I don't know him, haven't seen him and worst of all I don't seem to care.  The apathy towards this pick concerns me.

I'm pretty concerned about how ill-informed you are as well

Archived