• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly is going to be good because Dave and Rivera are creating a culture that rewards hard work. We are going to see less and less of the Hills and Cotchery's and more of players like Philly and Byrd. Guys that are young and can play a role. This is how NYG seemed to always have a WR or Pass rusher no matter how many injuries they had. 

I remember early in the free agency period some people thought that the Panthers might try to land Cobb until they found out how expensive he will be. I was very impressed with Corey Brown last year and I loved his play. If Corey can stay consistent and get better we will have a very good offense this season because Corey can get open deep with Ginn. Get excited Panthers fans because things are really looking up!

On paper. The recievers look more dynamic and diverse. Cam said so yesterday. But we have to see who makes it through camp healthy. And we need the line to hold up so Cam can deliver the ball.

Better WR'S will help the line. Last year team's just stacked the box because we had no one to go over the top. That led to more blitzes and less under routes. Now we have Ginn,Philly, and Funchess, that's going to change teams approach in a big way.

• Pie 4

If our O line can be an even slightly improved version of what we saw late last season, our offense is going to be a force to be seriously reckoned with. Not to mention that Defense. The season can't come soon enough.

I think our offense might take a step forward and our defense a step back. A lot will depend on what Shaq and Fun chess bring.