• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Normally the rosters get shuffled around when cuts start happening during training camp, what players do you think are closest to being "on the roster", but expendable if someone more interesting gets cut? I'm thinking Chandler, Martin and perhaps Amini could be in trouble in such an event maybe?

I see us keeping 9 OL and that 9th spot is up in the air. Remmers could become our backup center/tackle and we cut either Folkerts or Amini and keep Wallace as an extra tackle. This relies on whether Wallace shows he's worth keeping or not. And if they think he is, it could come down to Folkerts vs Amini. In which case I hope they choose Folkerts since he also can play guard.

i am going to be honest...both tackle positions are concerning

RT you have an unproven PS journeyman in Remmers and .a 4th round rookie in DW who will more than likely see limited snaps during his first season.sure both of these guys possess the potential to become good players but that is neither here nor now at this point in time.

LT is Mr.blindside himself but in fact he's played on the right side throughout the majority of his NFL career because he simply wasn't very good at stopping speed rushers.now will he be able to  write a fairy tail ending to his story is a mighty big IF to say the least.yeah,and Johnathan Martin was cut from the 49errors who desperately need all the help they can get doesn't bode well in the confidence department.

so,you basically are looking at 4question marks and some of course being bigger than others.but if we keep Cam upright and healthy this upcoming season we need at least a couple of these question marks to become the ANSWER.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• One thing this got me thinking, is if Canales got some of the best seasons out of Baker/Geno/etc, how long before Tepper asks him his true assessment of Bryce? Obviously it has to be sometime during or after camp once pads are on 
    • Here is the bottom line---if you assume that the offense was bad because Young was bad, then that position is understandable.  If you assume Young was bad because the offense was bad, that is understandable.   Personally, I think Bryce will improve a lot in 2024.   There just aren't too many rookie (or veteran) QBs who would have done well under these circumstances....full stop.  I have NEVER heard so many different experts (game announces throughout the season) analysis experts, talk so much about a team's receivers not getting separation.  Experts know how important this is because the qb has about a second to get the ball in that window--we did not have any windows.  Furthermore, we had 7 different LGs and 8 different RGs.  62 sacks, most up the middle.  So he had people in his face with no open receivers.  And people are saying, Bryce sucks!!  My question is this:  What is he supposed to do?  Make sure his plant foot is secure and he is holding the ball to his ear? 
    • I mean we can't really discuss WR's or Centers or whatever without mentioning the QB situation. Not sure what the optimists are grasping at. He was incognito all offseason except for a couple celebrity camp/youth camp appearances. Thielen was in the weight room every time they put out any footage inside the building. I think being the number 1 pick and QB1 comes with more weight than just showing up a day before voluntary workouts, no pun intended. If Cam had done the bare minimum imagine how much he would have been killed on here