• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers donate to victims of Charleston shooting

J.Cage

this had better make the news. it probably wont. but we should flood social media with this. have you ever heard of another NFL team doing something like this?

so proud to be a Panther fan today!

continued prayers for the families of the victims. it was truly amazing to hear a few family representatives publically forgive that monster for what he did.

It should but the media only promotes negativity which is a damn shame. Very nice of the Panthers to do.
  • Pie 1

That is class personified right there. 

Well done by Mr. Richardson.  Not just the kindness of the gift, but also the respect he gave to each victim in the letter.  His kindness was also timely. As those families are planning the funerals of their loved ones at least the weight of some of the financial burden is lifted.

Yes, class personified.  And I believe someone who truly cares.

• Pie 2

Outside and inside the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, people of all color and races coming together to show support. Proud of my city.

Church.thumb.jpg.5924c66f1884ed2ff39f940

Couldn't agree more !! I work at MUSC in Charleston.  My wife, who works in the Charleston county library system, lost a colleague, and the wife of one of my colleagues lost a friend in this tragedy.  Mr. Richardson did a great thing to help the family of the victims.....  Proud of my city and proud to be a Panther

• Pie 2

Couldn't agree more !! I work at MUSC in Charleston.  My wife, who works in the Charleston county library system, lost a colleague, and the wife of one of my colleagues lost a friend in this tragedy.  Mr. Richardson did a great thing to help the family of the victims.....  Proud of my city and proud to be a Panther

Looking forward to today's,

"Thousands to gather and hold hands across the water for church shooting victims"

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150620/PC16/150629887

• Pie 1