• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me about your idiosyncrasies.

pstall

I'm the opposite of a hoarder.  I throw everything out.  I've lived in my house for about 14 years now and I could probably move completely out in less than 2 hours.

This is a very admirable quality and somewhat Thoreau-esque. Congrats on that.

Wallet is always in right ass pocket, keys in right thigh pocket, phone in left.

The savings account can only be stockpiled in $100 increments. I.e., the value of the account must always end in 00.

The shirts in my closet must be organized by type, like by button down then collared etc.

-Toilet paper has to roll from the top.

-Always three taps on the Copenhagen can before opening. 

-I stand facing everyone when entering a crowded elevator.

- Every Friday morning the first thing I do when I wake up is listen to the sweet sound of Rebecca Blacks voice singing "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday" 

Toilet paper roll over the top but I won't go out of my way to change it. It's just how I install new ones.

Try to never sit with my back to the door at a restaurant or bar or anywhere for that matter. But if it doesn't work out I'll get over it.

Definitely try to take all the bags in at once putting a random finger at risk off loss of blood.

Try to do everything in the most efficient manner possible. Applies to almost everything. Economy of movement. I'm not always successful but I've noticed me planning out how I'm physically going to make dinner in my head as I'm doing it. Makes me laugh when I notice it.

Other than that, most things don't bother me. Oh yeah, when I see numbers on a digital clock that are in sequence (12:34) or are repeating (3:33; 10:10) I knock on wood. If wood is not within arms reach I knock on my head. That one is ridiculous and I have no explanation for that.

I have to pump a whole dollar worth of gas. I'll dispense it on the ground if that means I pay $46.00 instead of $45.71

I do this a lot

for me

Instead of paying off my Credit cards incrementally, I make the minimum payment till I have the entire amount saved up, and pay them off all at once. something about keeping the most hard assets on hand as possible at one time.

If a restaurant is empty I do not eat at it.

When i get on an elevator when I stay at a hotel, if someone else is on it, I will jump up and down saying why won't this thing move. This can't be done with the wife in the elevator or small children. I'm usually crying by the time I make it to the lobby from laughing so hard.

When I get on an elevator I like to make an explosion sound just as I push the button for a floor.

Archived