• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me about your idiosyncrasies.

pstall

Since it's summer and everything is casual. I MUST at all times make sure at least one foot is not under the covers. Even if it's sub zero in my room i can't wear socks while sleeping. I will not go to the doctor on a Tuesday unless it's an absolute emergency. I never grab the top newspaper from a stand. Never drink coffee between noon and 4. To name a few.

Since it's summer and everything is casual. I MUST at all times make sure at least one foot is not under the covers. Even if it's sub zero in my room i can't wear socks while sleeping. I will not go to the doctor on a Tuesday unless it's an absolute emergency. I never grab the top newspaper from a stand. Never drink coffee between noon and 4. To name a few.

What is the deal with going to a doctor on Tuesday?

Used to have some more but a lot have gone out the window now that we have three kids ages 4 and below... no time to be particular.

• Cash in my wallet must be ordered by denomination from smallest to largest (a practical idiosyncracy) and all bills must be facing forward, right side up.
  • Shirts or t-shirts with loose or baggy collars are uncomfortable and will not be worn.
  • When driving by a cemetery, I turn my car stereo down as I figure the dead don't want to hear it.
  • My TV and sound bar have to be in exact square with the TV stand or it bugs me.

Archived