• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Acquire Jeremy Lamb

Fenrir

Talented young kid. Good acquisition for the team. Glad to see the team making moves to try and improve the team. Shame we've lost Vonleh, but Batum and Lamb are good additions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Rods got them practicing again before they fly up to Canada. Hopefully he’ll do a Monday lite and a Wednesday practice while the boys have the 4 day break. We got Boston twice, the blues and Caps once, the other 4 remaining games are teams not making the playoffs but looking to play spoiler. We also end the season with a 4 game road stretch.    We have 1 more back to back after the 4 day break and we also have a 2 day break between bruins game 2 and the blues during our last 4 road stretch.    Rags have 4-5 games against wildcard hopefuls left but no more for sure playoff teams. 
    • Looking better to me so far. But so much depends on Young's development. If he can start hitting open receivers in stride, I could see us winning 6 - 7 games. If his development stalls/backslides, yikes...
    • Honestly, I think that Legette is an X-factor. There is a reason why you've heard that the Panthers are high on him. He isn't Coleman who is slow. It has also been reported that Legette is not as simple a route runner as some make out, at least we've heard that some believe that he has potential. Remember that an important part of scouting is projection. If they can envision a receiver fitting in within their scheme and succeeding, then he will be on their list. No doubt that McConkey is on the list. I haven't heard anything about Burton. Who is Burton?