• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did anyone listen to Rivera on WFNZ?

Nick_81

breakdown.

he's on vacation at Lake Tahoe

what areas are we better?  :a lot more comfortable on the offensive line.  The WR position has settled itself down.  Funchess had a really good spring.  DB's are better, Norman plays the way you want a corner to.

Are you a snow skier?  "I'm a snow faller.

Kelvin...sounded like you wanted to put a little public heat on him for being overweight?

:I was just answering the question.  I talked with Kelvin and we're ok.  Kelvin knows he was

overweight.  He learned a nice little lesson.  Charles Johnson started slowly last season because of a ham string problem...the second half was one of the best DE's in the league

Why is Cam Newton worth the big contract?   :second half of the season he played as well as any

QB in the league.   I don't care what the national pundits say.  They don't see what we see every day.  People don't understand what we're trying to do.  Some people pick us to finish last in the south again.

People think last year was a mistake...maybe it was, but we won the games.  

He's mentioned the no huddle a lot since last year. It makes me wonder if he and Shula are going to try to be more dynamic in offense this year. We can hope.

I have been wondering the same thing myself Trogdor.  I hope so as well.

you really need to listen to it though.  One thing I picked up on was how confidant he sounded.

I've never heard him sound that way so much so, usually his tone was normal coach speak bull poo.

I think it bodes well, very well for the season.  He sounds like he knows he's about to unleash a raging bull.

Archived