• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Frank Kaminsky Selection Poll

Jeremy Igo

I only hate the pick because passing on Winslow seems like a huge mistake. I'm not even mad at Frank. He doesn't excite me, but I do think he fits Cliff's system and was a need. Winslow is exciting and will put butts in the seats. Tough to pass on that. Only thing that will make it better is winning. 

I think he will be better than you guys think.  A smart passer, a solid outside shooter with good footwork inside.  Not who I would have picked, but not a disaster either.

He should be able to play right now, something that counts.  I just think we have a terrible front office.  Period.

I think he will be better than you guys think.  A smart passer, a solid outside shooter with good footwork inside.  Not who I would have picked, but not a disaster either.

He should be able to play right now, something that counts.  I just think we have a terrible front office.  Period.

Winslow would have come off the bench and anchored the 2nd unit defense. Also would have allowed us to have a future without having to overpay Batum. The idea of this is just making me more angry as I type it out.

Still in shock.

With Clifford setting the rotation with Zeller, Frank, Al, and Hawes...this could very well turn into a disaster. 

Archived