• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to terms with the Frank Kaminsky pick...

Jeremy Igo

I remember people having a complete meltdown over the Luke Kuechly pick.  Don't over react and give the guy a chance to do something.

I was in a BWW's in Wilmington around a bunch of fans other teams and everyone loved the pick.  Whoever hated that pick was beyond moronic.  

After thinking about this pick a lot.  I believe Frank's career will come down to one thing.  Can he hit the three pointer.  It opens up his whole offensive game, as well as, shows his versatility.  It will open up he entire court if he can make it.  Again if.  

Kemba and Frank pick and pops could be deadly. 

I wouldn't have been upset had Winslow not been there. Had Winslow not been there I would have been elated with the pick. Winslow was the second best player in the draft behind Towns. Winslow is the biggest reason Duke won it all last year. He is a selfless, shot blocking, 3 pt shooting, unstoppable ball driving, soft touch finishing, winner with the heart of a champion and a killer instinct that knows just how and when to will his team to a win. 

This is not like the Luke pick in any way. Panthers went bpa and hornets did not and went need. When a player like Winslow is there you take him regardless of any trades you have made. You traded for Batum well you can trade him away. This would have been like the Panthers not picking Luke. 

I think Frank will be good but I think Winslow is the kind of player who redefines his position. He will be menacing our team for years to come on a division rival. I feel like this is a bad dream I can't wake up from. 

He dominated Okafor in the Championship and outplayed Anthony-Towns in the Elite 8. He's not gonna be a superstar but the dude can play ball, and he will be able to come in and play right away.

Exactly what was said about Zeller lol.

I wish someone would take Al from us, somehow.   I'd rather see Biz and Frank playing together.  If we put Al with Frank, my lawd that's going to be terrible.

Then again Cliff will probably just let Zeller or a vet sit in there and be terrible, because that's how he roles.

Still disappointed but trying to accept that he is a Hornet.

Positives:

Depth at the bigs. We won't have to see Jason Maxiel play.

He is probably our Big Al eventual replacement but his game has a little of everything. 

How many 7 footers can shoot the 3, pass, have a post up game, etc

Future Line-up

PG: Kemba SG: Batum(resigned) SF: MKG PF: Zeller? C: Frank 

....not bad....ok I threw up a little in my mouth

Worst part about all this is that the fans may have burned the bridge before the kid could even step foot on it. He could end up being really good for all we know, but if I were him I wouldn't want to stay in Charlotte after last night.

You'd think after Noah and Lance this fanbase would have learned to not get carried away before we see what players are made of.

Worst part about all this is that the fans may have burned the bridge before the kid could even step foot on it. He could end up being really good for all we know, but if I were him I wouldn't want to stay in Charlotte after last night.

You'd think after Noah and Lance this fanbase would have learned to not get carried away before we see what players are made of.

He shouldn't act like a pussy and say he didn't want to come here before the draft in that case. He didn't want to be here, and he shouldn't. Cho and MJ fuged up again. He just needs to shut his trap and play now. Put up or shut up.

Archived