• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does this photo make you feel?

Jeremy Igo

I had just about all but completely erased that game from my memory. What a shitfest.

Of course a huge contributing problem with that game and the other blowout losses that followed was obviously our OL, but another huge factor besides our defense getting gashed to pieces was the fact that we just didn't have the offense to keep up, let alone make a comeback down 10+ points.

Since then we've added depth to our RB stable, we've added a promising rookie WR along with Ginn, and we've shored up our interior OL.

Oh, and we've also improved our special teams, I think people forget just how awful it was at certain points last year.

I had just about all but completely erased that game from my memory. What a shitfest.

Of course a huge contributing problem with that game and the other blowout losses that followed was obviously our OL, but another huge factor besides our defense getting gashed to pieces was the fact that we just didn't have the offense to keep up, let alone make a comeback down 10+ points.

Since then we've added depth to our RB stable, we've added a promising rookie WR along with Ginn, and we've shored up our interior OL.

Oh, and we've also improved our special teams, I think people forget just how awful it was at certain points last year.

As soon as Steve Smith got that freak tipped touchdown reception I knew how the day would go.

Archived