• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not Panther related, but seriously WTF America?

SCP

I feel so bad for the yout's of this country.

image.jpg

OK I'll be the one...why? I don't get it (reminder - I'm not from the south).

Side note - that sauce looks pretty gross to me...but the picture looks like it's from the early 80s.

I can't watch the new Colonel Sanders commercials without thinking of the episode of "Ren and Stimpy" where a chicken restaurant uses the dead body of it's beloved founder as an animatronic puppet to do a daily chicken voodoo dance.

(*hums to self: three chicken tenders, taters and gravy, I'll throw in a biscuit, and a big ole cookie...*)

EDIT: Or was that Rocko's Modern Life?.....damn you, Nickelodeon. 

OK I'll be the one...why? I don't get it (reminder - I'm not from the south).

Side note - that sauce looks pretty gross to me...but the picture looks like it's from the early 80s.

Finger licking sauce?

Finger licking sauce?

Sexual innuendo is what you're saying? I get it but since they've had Finger Licking Good forever I didn't make the sexual link. I figured it might've been some affront to southern culinary tradition or something...aside from the fact that it looks gross.

Sexual innuendo is what you're saying? I get it but since they've had Finger Licking Good forever I didn't make the sexual link. I figured it might've been some affront to southern culinary tradition or something...aside from the fact that it looks gross.

No not sexual innuendo, just nastiness in a plastic cup.

Archived