• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

SCP

definitely a tough loss for sure...on a call I will never ever agree with.  One thing that took alot of the sting out of it though was knowing we were Super Bowl champs at the time, you know what I mean?  Well, no of course, you wouldn't know that!!!!!

nothing better than spending a nice summer evening out in the sun with a few friends and cold beers watching a game live...I'll definitely admit to that.

baseball at the ballpark is practically a religious experience.

I loathe Wilson because of the lucky rainbow passes that shoot out of his ass with his eyes closed and float in the air for 10 seconds only to find a Seattle WR.  I loathe Wilson because he fumbled the ball 11 times last year and it bounced back to him 11 times.  I loathe Wilson because he comes off as this kiss-ass Eddie Haskell two-faced car salesman.  But most of all I loathe Russell Wilson because we haven't beat the short little douchebag yet and that pisses me off because the Johnny Come Lately Seahawk 12 idiots (obligatory "Not you Hawk" because I know you have been tried and true) are insufferable.  

Sports hate is healthy and I have a serious case of the red ass for the Seahawks and their corny ass leader Russell Wilson. I am man enough to admit that I am an immature ass clown when it comes to sports hate.

I loathe Wilson because of the lucky rainbow passes that shoot out of his ass with his eyes closed and float in the air for 10 seconds only to find a Seattle WR.  I loathe Wilson because he fumbled the ball 11 times last year and it bounced back to him 11 times.  I loathe Wilson because he comes off as this kiss-ass Eddie Haskell two-faced car salesman.  But most of all I loathe Russell Wilson because we haven't beat the short little douchebag yet and that pisses me off because the Johnny Come Lately Seahawk 12 idiots (obligatory "Not you Hawk" because I know you have been tried and true) are insufferable.  

Patience my crop dusting amigo.  While we have one player from the 2010-11 drafts still on the team (the greatest 26 year old in the history of team sports, Heisman, national champ, greatest first four years ever, looks like he just walked out of Central Casting, etc.), those guys drafted like maniacs.  To their credit, Okung, Thomas, Chancellor, Tate, Wright, Sherman, Maxwell, Smith, et al, most of whom are still on the team.  The good news?  Their last three drafts have stunk worse than your farts, no first rounder/5th year option, and whose top pick was a speed WR in Richardson who was worse than Corey Brown at WR by a long shot.  Think about it-their BEST rookie for three years running is WORSE than our UDFA.

Unfortunately, their FO likely knows RW isn't worth what he wants.  Unfortunately for them, they're screwed either way after giving big deals to guys who were making peanuts and then getting a Hurneyesque lot of nothing for young talent for three straight years.  That don't fly in this league.  GMan already laid the foundation with his own drafts and getting Cam and Luke due to Marty's stupidity.  Signing Cam when we did for what we did was also a huge kick in the gut for those guys.  The afterburners are coming.

Frazier can suck it.  Boeing can suck it.  The Fish Market can suck it.  Puget Sound can suck it.  Mount Rainier can suck it.

Big ups to Pearl Jam doe.

No shout out to rain, depression, suicide, et. al?

Archived