• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

SCP

holy poo there is no way he actually said that. is it real? what a fuging insane self-righteous lunatic motherfuger. I hope he winds up on the browns making $30M/year or whatever it is he thinks he's worth and fades back into nothing without all that talent around.

His next quote will be

"God told me to take $30 mil a season with $75 mil guaranteed from the Cowboys.  God told me that the Cowboys needed me to lead them, no he commanded me to lead them." 

His next quote will be

"God told me to take $30 mil a season with $75 mil guaranteed from the Cowboys.  God said told me that the Cowboys needed me to lead them, no the commanded me to lead them."

I hope he also plans to give away all of his money to the poor.

Russell Wilson's faith is nothing new. If you've followed him for anytime, he's not shy about it. It guides a lot of his decisions. He's been consistent on this for some time. There's no reason to believe that there's anything phony about it. 

Cam Newton has also talked about his faith. Its actually apart of the things that make up how he gives back. People have called him fake, phony and full of himself.

Its hypocritical.

and stupid.

He's a good guy. He wins... and Ciara Is drop dead gorgeous.

Archived