• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Amazon Prime Day" will have better deals then Black Friday - July 15th

Hotsauce

I've been wanting to do the same. Not to hijack the thread, but what is the best way to get a signal outside to it if where I am putting it is no where near my cable boxes? Want to put one outside by the pool area which is off my kitchen. 

what provider do you use?

Yeah it's pretty dumb how they organized this "prime day". There should be a complete catalog of what deals are going to be available, the discounted price, how many are available, and what time the certain products goes on sale. Who wants to keep following these lightning deals all day? Most of which is just poo they have too much of and couldn't sale in the first place

Yeah it's pretty dumb how they organized this "prime day". There should be a complete catalog of what deals are going to be available, the discounted price, how many are available, and what time the certain products goes on sale. Who wants to keep following these lightning deals all day? Most of which is just poo they have too much of and couldn't sale in the first place

That makes sense if the goal is to sell merchandise at heavily discounted rates. But if it to sell Amazon Prime memberships then you have folks sign up not knowing what is going to be on sale hoping to find something.  Otherwise you would look at the catalogue and if nothing jumped out you wouldn't sign up for prime. Because you don't know many folks will sign up just to see what goes on sale.

BTW if you are a student you can sign up for six months of prime free and buy the yearly membership for half price.  You need an email that ends in edu.  And no I am not postng a link just giving folks the heads up.

is that a "prime day" deal?

Seems like just a regular item on amazon.

PrimeDay is really blowing up in Amazon's face. It's getting destroyed on twitter at the moment.

Most of the deals are really junk you don't need or want.

PrimeDay is really blowing up in Amazon's face. It's getting destroyed on twitter at the moment.

will be a deal in 35 minutes. They have the original price up until it goes on sale, then the deal price shows up. 

Agreed, this isn't working out in their favor so far.

Archived