• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beginning of the End For the Redskins?

by god it's gettin so a fella can't even use a racial slur as a football team name without some fancypants liberal gettin all offended about it. back in my day you could use whatever racial slurs you wanted and nobody said nothin. praying for this great nation

Well it could still be awhile before they are forced to change it. If you scroll to the bottom of the article it sounds like Snyder is willing to fight tooth and nail to keep that name. I personally don't see a problem with it but then again everyone has to be "politically correct" these days.

by god it's gettin so a fella can't even use a racial slur as a football team name without some fancypants liberal gettin all offended about it. back in my day you could use whatever racial slurs you wanted and nobody said nothin. praying for this great nation

I'ma be you for a min... check this out.

PhillyB is a grievously minuscule polisson and a monstrous foul-smelling abomination of Humanity.

I see what you did there.  Subtle. :)

Archived