• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Set your DVR...

Lilsmitty09

I'll wait for it to hit the internet because I just cut the cord today. No more BS dealing with Dish or TWC. I'm done with them all. 

I did it two months ago. It was a struggle at first, but now it's awesome. I get more poo done and only watch what I want and when I want. 

I bet it kills the NFL network to give us an entire 30 minute block....Is Packer's week over already?

They'll probably talk about how Carolina shouldn't have gone to the playoffs for 10 minutes, then Greg Hardy for 15 minutes, then fill up the rest of the time comparing Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson to Cam Newton.

They'll probably talk about how Carolina shouldn't have gone to the playoffs for 10 minutes, then Greg Hardy for 15 minutes, then fill up the rest of the time comparing Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson to Cam Newton.

TRUE 'DAT!

I'm overseas, so I won't be able to watch, but I laughed out loud at this.  SO SO True, I can just see/hear it all in my imagination.  No need to watch the real thing!

Id cut the cord, but then teh wife & kids would be overly unruly... Besides, I dont mid paying for DirecTV all year, as long as my 16 Panther games show when theyre supposed to....

But DVR set, thanks LilSmitty....

Archived