• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo, Space Jam 2

Jakob

It's probably going to feature LeBron James. Can't we have Kobe, Duncan, Davis or Curry? Why can't LeBron just create his own legacy instead of copying Jordan? Space Jam was my favorite movie as a child and I don't want to see the second one mucked up with James being in it. I'd rather see Adam Morrison's mustache take the starting role.

Why can't LeBron just create his own legacy instead of copying Jordan? .

My issue with this statement is LeBron isn't allowed to create his own legacy. Every finals loss he has, what is the first thing everyone says? "this is why he'll never be MJ," "MJ was clutch, LeBron isn't," etc. The same people that say LeBron will never be Jordan are the ones with the constant comparisons. I'm 25, but the guy I loved watching growing up was Kobe. Yet anytime I'm having a conversation with someone about how I loved watching Kobe, someone decides to butt in and remind me that "he'll never be MJ." I wish it was ok to appreciate other players at this point.

Saw a hilarious mock movie poster relating to this but I can't find it now. It had a picture of LeBron crying and the faces of Curry, Dirk, Popovich, Duncan, & Leonard photoshopped onto the Monstarz. And it was titled Space Jam 2-4. Lol

My issue with this statement is LeBron isn't allowed to create his own legacy. Every finals loss he has, what is the first thing everyone says? "this is why he'll never be MJ," "MJ was clutch, LeBron isn't," etc. The same people that say LeBron will never be Jordan are the ones with the constant comparisons. I'm 25, but the guy I loved watching growing up was Kobe. Yet anytime I'm having a conversation with someone about how I loved watching Kobe, someone decides to butt in and remind me that "he'll never be MJ." I wish it was ok to appreciate other players at this point.

Any great basketball player will draw comparison to MJ and LeBron isn't helping things along by trying to be like mike...Same thing with Gretzky in the NHL.

It would be nice if people would stop hating on the best player in the world, but I guess that comes with the territory.

I get disliking him. He annoys me at times. He has the worst "cry to the refs" face I think I have ever seen, but I am fully aware he is the best player and the only one that should be considered for the lead in another Space Jam.

It would be nice if people would stop hating on the best player in the world, but I guess that comes with the territory.

I get disliking him. He annoys me at times. He has the worst "cry to the refs" face I think I have ever seen, but I am fully aware he is the best player and the only one that should be considered for the lead in another Space Jam.

Everybody is fully aware, doesn't mean we can't laugh at his pitfalls and the fact that he chokes or quits on his team.  ALA game 4 and 5 in the Finals.  

I can see the storyline now! With 20 seconds left LeBron passes the ball to Bugs. Bugs gets crushed by the Monstars. Monstars recover the ball, win the game. Immediately after the game, LeBron cries he didn't have enough help on the Tune Squad. Takes his talents to the Monstars.

Everybody is fully aware, doesn't mean we can't laugh at his pitfalls and the fact that he chokes or quits on his team.  ALA game 4 and 5 in the Finals.  

LeBron averages a tripple-double in the finals – gets labeled as a choke artist and quitter. = Huddle Logic

Alice-facepalm.jpg

LeBron averages a tripple-double in the finals – gets labeled as a choke artist and quitter. = Huddle Logic

Alice-facepalm.jpg

Sweet, didn't average that.  He shot 28 percent on jumpers, and 8 percent outside of the paint.  Actual facts, dude is the most inefficient superstar I have ever seen.  

Sweet, didn't average that.  He shot 28 percent on jumpers, and 8 percent outside of the paint.  Actual facts, dude is the most inefficient superstar I have ever seen.  

Must not remember Mr. Volume Shot himself...Allen Iverson...

Numbers don't tell the whole story my man. His supporting cast had the scoring ability of the Charlotte Hornets...

Must not remember Mr. Volume Shot himself...Allen Iverson...

Numbers don't tell the whole story my man. His supporting cast had the scoring ability of the Charlotte Hornets...

Excuses are excuses.  If we're gonna hold him to a standard like MJ.  This fuger better learn to score 50+ when he needs to.  

Archived