• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oher Struggling Early in Camp

Jeremy Igo

Who else can we get tho? 

Jake long will probably sign with the fugings falcons D:

Pretty sure the Falcons passed on Long.  I posted something on that from Falcoholics the other day.  They got some no name.  Last I heard Long was a possibility for Denver (IIRC)?

Considering Oher doesn't have a solid résumé to fall back on this should be a little concerning. Many of us were aware of Oher's past performances and weren't thrilled with this signing, I was just hoping now that he was healthy he could at least be serviceable.

Like TheRed said, the fact that Chandler is the backup is even more concerning. 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 2

At one point, Byron Bell was also regarded as serviceable.

Might be time to up our standards.

Yep. This tells me for now, the FO really struggles in evaluating o line talent. Which explains the lack of 1st rd o linemen drafted so far. It's a blind spot.
  • Pie 4

DJ Humphries struggled mightily in minicamp and reviews overall have been far from positive even since this June article.   http://espn.go.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/14570/d-j-humphries-overcomes-slow-start-to-offseason-workouts

just saying.  

To add to that, Cedric Ogbuehi is still recovering and the odds of him being a big time LT this year are country mile long.http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/173091/bengals-ots-like-andre-smith-slimmed-down-to-fit-faster-offense    

Not sure what else could have realistically been done to give us the best 53 man roster possible than what we did.

• Pie 2