• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lee Ward - The Punisher

Jeremy Igo

I was going to make the same argument. People have short memories though and only remember last year when the shitty vets started over our unproven unknown youngbloods. Eventually the shitty vets proved to be too shitty, so they put in the young guys and the young guys stepped up. They forget about the year before when we started double digit rookies.

Now FOX... he had a vet boner...

They also forget who was injured and when. People were not healthy all season. It was at times like musical chairs. Once Benwikere & Boston were healthy, they played. Both lines, defense & offense, were shuffled. Corey Brown was out for awhile, which is how we had Bersin covering punts. All the RB's and Tolbert at some point in the season were injured. When your stud youth goes down, you will be very glad to have a vet available, no change needed to either playbook. Hell, even Cam sat out a couple of games & we didn't miss a beat.

I'd also like to point out that for many years we carried 2 FB's on the depth chart. The 2nd one listed was always Nick Goings. I view Brockel as the 2nd coming of Goings & I see nothing wrong with that. ST's, blocking, picking up the blitz, it' all good.

• Pie 1