• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAY 6 - Training Camp Tweets (Aug 6)

KB_fan

I've got some free time again this a.m. and will try to cover the training camp tweets.  My internet connection is acting up a bit, however, so if this thread goes silent for awhile, it means I've lost my connection, and someone else will need to jump in.

NOTE: this is my last day free to cover the live tweets until Tuesday of next week.  I'm not available tomorrow, Sunday or Monday.  Hope someone else can step in.

Black & Blue Review @BlackBlueReview 4m4 minutes ago

Nate Chandler out today. Wrap on right knee, perhaps a maintenance day. Tillman vet day.

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 2m2 minutes ago

Shaq back in pads today. #goodnews

David Newton @DNewtonespn 2m2 minutes ago

Cloudy day at #Panthers camp. Players and media welcome a break from heat.

DT Colin Cole getting a day off. That means 3 of top 4 DT are out today. #Panthers

0 retweets 0 favorites

1. Looks like Colin Cole and Michael Oher getting vet days. With Chandler also out, it may be Amini at LT today.

0 retweets 0 favorites

2. #Panthers DT Kawann Short still out with back issue. Ron Rivera said Short's return should be soon.

I've got some free time again this a.m. and will try to cover the training camp tweets.  My internet connection is acting up a bit, however, so if this thread goes silent for awhile, it means I've lost my connection, and someone else will need to jump in.

NOTE: this is my last day free to cover the live tweets until Tuesday of next week.  I'm not available tomorrow, Sunday or Monday.  Hope someone else can step in.

hey bro, couldn't help much yesterday because of a meeting, same today, but should be able to cover Friday through Tues, depending on practice times

Archived