• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play of the Day - Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

This only confirms my suspicions about Tre Boston. Dude was suspect to me last season. There were a lot of misses which would have gone for TDs had it not been another defender nearby. Got jobbed by Wilson during the season and the got jobbed by him again in the playoffs. 

Also DA seems to have fantastic chemistry with KB. 

• Pie 1

This only confirms my suspicions about Tre Boston. Dude was suspect to me last season. There were a lot of misses which would have gone for TDs had it not been another defender nearby. Got jobbed by Wilson during the season and the got jobbed by him again in the playoffs. 

Also DA seems to have fantastic chemistry with KB. 

I'm trying not to focus on that

But focus on offense since Jeremy is saying it's been lackluster so far in camp

we were all kids right there. haha. see that arm? thats my arm giving Benjamin a firm slap on the back for that catch!

kelvin-benjamin-panthers-8296.thumb.jpg.c7a6a539b19e502b63b9e32c2bc143fc.jpg

as for those faulting Tre Boston, he is a second year player that was drafted in the middle of the draft going up against one of the best young receivers in the league. give the guy some freakin slack. i, for one, am still very hopeful for Boston.

on another note, did you notice that when Benjamin threw that ball to the kids, some douchebag middle aged man jumped in front of it and knocked the damn fence over in his douchebaggery? i could have punched him in the face if i wasnt worried about having an assault on my record. it really pissed me off that he would deprive one of the five kids there at the fence from a football thrown by a Panther. 

Edited by UpstatePanther
  • Pie 2