• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play of the Day - Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Why would I be salty about Boston? I made sure to give more than two examples about his suspicious play. Nothing personal. 

It'll be interesting to see who plays safety this season. 

Doesn't every safety have  a handfull or more plays each year they'd like back?   Even the best have a few bad plays each year. Boston is young and promising.   People make out like Boston is borderline Nakumara out there, and BTW I was salty  because of these underage prepubescent  trash talking punks in CS:GO CMM  with all their hacker confirmed  bullpoo talking smack to me a whole match and my team blowing big time.   35 bomb in a loss go figure I was steamed.    I gotta whole lotta pet peeve with "confirmed" atm.

hearing a lot about long TD passes this camp...a combo of cam improving his deep ball, the wr's getting better, and the safeties getting worse?

Safety play doesn't get much worse than Carolina teams of the past 5 years, with the exception of latter 2013 and the end of last year.

If you recall our defense really came along when guys like Norman, Ealy, Bene, Glanton, and BOSTON were either made starters or got more PT. They added energy, athleticism, and they made plays.

Knowing Boston was part of that improvement, I am not worried at all. 

He offers range and athleticism to a safety group that has lacked both for many years here.

Every safety has been beaten deep before. A second year safety getting beat by our #1 WR in the first week of training camp, and a couple examples during his rookie year do not "confirm" anything.

• Pie 2

If you recall our defense really came along when guys like Norman, Ealy, Bene, Glanton, and BOSTON were either made starters or got more PT. They added energy, athleticism, and they made plays.

Knowing Boston was part of that improvement, I am not worried at all. 

He offers range and athleticism to a safety group that has lacked both for many years here.

Every safety has been beaten deep before. A second year safety getting beat by our #1 WR in the first week of training camp, and a couple examples during his rookie year do not "confirm" anything.

Especially when that particular receiver does things like...

4c9Z5UH.gif

I mean, it's only two of the best DB's in the game.  Nobody can make every play.

• Pie 1