• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cam vs jake

watching the fan fest and they showed cam signing autographs. he grabs one, walks a few feet and signs another. what would it hurt to be more like jake? jake walked down the hill with sharpie in hand and signed until they made him leave. jake was a popular figure as well and drew crowds but he was there for almost everyone. i would think that if cam was same way, crowds wouldn't be as bad. i will say that i was able to get him his rookie year but extremely lucky to do so. just a thought. what say you?

All I've read is how cam does a great job giving autographs and seeing fans.  I've also heard he spends far more time with the kids than he does with the adults, so he's probably done giving autographs after he signs stuff for the kids.  Cam and Jake were both great in this respect, I mean, it's hardly like we have someone like Jay Cutler running our offense, and we've been lucky to have a fair amount of actually good guys QB the team.

Archived