• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cameron Artis-Payne Climbing Ranks

Jeremy Igo

I know it is too early to get all giddy about a late pick getting 1st string reps but damn Gettleman seems to do this far too often to be coincidental.

Could one of you guys convince Dave to join Planet Fitness or get on Jenny Craig?  I think I would like to see how the team does after 5 or 6 years of his drafting.

• Pie 1

Payne will be starting by week 8.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see it happen. I love Stewart but he's been unhealthy nearly every single season. Until he proves otherwise I'm not banking my hopes on the season on him. CAP is fuging good and should have been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd. If Stewart gets hurt and CAP starts a game he could end up being a really good feature back.

• Pie 1

4 out of 5 picks seem to already be entrenching themselves as solid contributors on my he roster.  Hope Mayo comes around but it still looks like this is shaping up to be a great draft class. 

Damn, I didn't even think about that.  Funchess, Williams, and CAP have all been looking like really solid picks and even Shaq as well with the limited time he's had to show his stuff.

It's hard to let yourself get that hyped up about that many draft picks (and UDFAs) only to be disappointed... but damn.  Gettleman seems to do this poo every year.  Late round and UDFA gems galore.

I wish the dude was in his 40s.  Hard to believe he's been passed up for the GM job over and over throughout his career.

Edited by RelaxImaPro
  • Pie 5