• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Igo

thats cool...but these fat Marines...geez man...

None of them are fat but two are sloppy looking by Marine Standards.

I can't tell from the small pictures on my phone, but they're probably ROTC Junior Marines. If they're actual Marines, though, $100 that they're part of the Marine Marching Band.

No, they are absolutely Marines.  Who knows what unit but probably a local reserve station, probably not band.

I was just noticing the marine in the middle....

Those female Marines get more attention than they know what to do with.  They don't even have to be attractive, just female.  Pretty funny to witness from higher.

In the year he was with us before, Ginn dropped PLENTY of those kinds of balls in games.  So frustrating that we could have that speed and not be able to capitalize on it.  Hopefully this will continue, and Ginn can make a name for himself as a receiver and not just a return man.  Notice that Josh still goes after the strip once in Ginn's grasp (textbook), but Ginn does an excellent job of holding onto it with his other hand.  Glad to see Ginn can catch those over the shoulder lobs without letting it pass right through his hands.

None of them are fat but two are sloppy looking by Marine Standards.

No, they are absolutely Marines.  Who knows what unit but probably a local reserve station, probably not band.

Those female Marines get more attention than they know what to do with.  They don't even have to be attractive, just female.  Pretty funny to witness from higher.

A couple of those gladiators are built like a busted can of biscuits, but fat felt nicer to say. Also, I see the Active Duty "Good Cookie" so...not reservists.