• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

@FriendlyBills, Good to have you here.  Thanks for the info.  Good luck to your team this year.  Still rooting for the Panthers tonight, of course, but hope you have a good season.  Your defense is exciting... lots for us Panther fans to appreciate.  We love us some good D.

Bills are resting the following starters:
DT Kyle Williams
WR Percy Harvin
OG Ritchie Incognito
RB Fred Jackson

Backups:
DT Stefan Charles
DT Alex Carrington
RB Boobie Dixon
FB John Connert
DB  Russ Cockrell
LB Jimmy Gaines
TE Chris Manhertz

Marcel Dareus, Jerry Hughes and Mario Williams are expected to play at least 1 series together, but will be subbed frequently.

I would like to see a total domination by the Offense. Pancake day!

I would like to see a total domination by the Offense. Pancake day!

Highly unlikely it will be total domination.  Rex and Co run a base defense, no stunts.  The Bills will be evaluating talent in the backfield.  Our best LB's won't be playing long, and our starting CB is out.  I did not list him as not dressed because he is actually on the physically inactive list.

A good one to watch is Ron Darby, speedy rookie who is pegged to play inside.  He may see some outside reps tonight, though.  Being a rookie it may be a bit funny to watch him.  Gilmore will not play long, either.

Domination would be optimistic.  Success on the OL is all you should worry about because the rest will get it done.  If the OL can get it done the RB's may do something.  But, we'll see.

Highly unlikely it will be total domination.  Rex and Co run a base defense, no stunts.  The Bills will be evaluating talent in the backfield.  Our best LB's won't be playing long, and our starting CB is out.  I did not list him as not dressed because he is actually on the physically inactive list.

A good one to watch is Ron Darby, speedy rookie who is pegged to play inside.  He may see some outside reps tonight, though.  Being a rookie it may be a bit funny to watch him.  Gilmore will not play long, either.

Domination would be optimistic.  Success on the OL is all you should worry about because the rest will get it done.  If the OL can get it done the RB's may do something.  But, we'll see.

We shall see, BTW  I believe your best option at QB is Emanuel they only way he is going  to grow and develop is through playing time.  

Archived