• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

Here she is, ladies and gents. 

Who: Panthers at Bills

Where: Somewhere, NY

What: First preseason game of 2015

When: Sometime tonight 

TV: WCCB in Charlotte

Radio: 1110 WBT

Time: 7:00 

This thread is for discussion before and during the game. 

DO NOT START IDIOTIC REACTIONARY TOPICS IN THE MAIN FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED. 

This one's gonna be ugly for us offensively, at least for the ones. Mark my words on this, come tonight by the second quarter, fans will proclaim that the sky is falling and that Shula should have never been hired in the first place. NO credit will be given to the best DT tandem on the planet. Buffalo is very tough up front, and we are weak up front. This has bad juju written all over it. I pray for our boys to come out of this game injury free. That to me is a success

This one's gonna be ugly for us offensively, at least for the ones. Mark my words on this, come tonight by the second quarter, fans will proclaim that the sky is falling and that Shula should have never been hired in the first place. NO credit will be given to the best DT tandem on the planet. Buffalo is very tough up front, and we are weak up front. This has bad juju written all over it. I pray for our boys to come out of this game injury free. That to me is a success

im not sold on that. yes, it might be rough. but our offense has been practicing against a top-3 defense for 10+ days now. i think there will be alot of positive stuff to go on tonight. im excited.

i do agree with you that no injuries will be considered the greatest success tonight. 

im not sold on that. yes, it might be rough. but our offense has been practicing against a top-3 defense for 10+ days now. i think there will be alot of positive stuff to go on tonight. im excited.

i do agree with you that no injuries will be considered the greatest success tonight. 

I appreciate the fact that you are a glass is 1/2 full kind of guy. I can relate to that as I am as well. The problem that I think you have is that you're not listening to Jeremy and every other pundit that's been covering our team. The offense has been slow out of the gate. Don't make the mistake of under estimating this Bills D. As I said before, the goal tonight is get some good game speed tape for evaluations, and for everyone to come out healthy. As for getting in a pissing match about a pre season game, I'm not interested.

Omfg. NFL game pass is a absolute ripoff. Holy pooh

I don't know what happened. I've been using the $20 preseason one for several years now but I don't see it anywhere anymore. It looks like they got rid of it and lumped it in with some $99 bullshit pass. 

Unless I'm an idiot. Can anyone else find a link to the $20 preseason pass of years past? I was wondering why I didn't get a renewal notice. 

I don't know what happened. I've been using the $20 preseason one for several years now but I don't see it anywhere anymore. It looks like they got rid of it and lumped it in with some $99 bullshit pass. 

Unless I'm an idiot. Can anyone else find a link to the $20 preseason pass of years past? I was wondering why I didn't get a renewal notice. 

Na dude, they changed it now.  

Archived