• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About those 5 Things ...

Jeremy Igo

Re #5: the offense was pretty poor for two of the three drives against the number ones but looked quite good in the third drive. The first drive was stalled by KB falling down on a good pass that would have resulted in a first down. The first two drives they just looked uncoordinated against one of the best defenses in the league. 

Can't remember the last time there were so many intriguing storylines entering the stretch run for roster positions,  cuts and practice squad designations. We have major decisions to make at RB, WR, FB and DE along with some promising UDFA's. The fact that these battles are involving quality players instead of the lesser of two evils is a welcome change. The Dolphin practice sessions and game couldn't come at a better timeand will provide lots to check out this week culminating in the home opener. Good times 

When was the last time we knew that our cast offs will most likely make a team. And we are hoping to stash them on our practice squad instead of picking up other folks players. The depth has surely improved.

• Pie 4

Re #5: the offense was pretty poor for two of the three drives against the number ones but looked quite good in the third drive. The first drive was stalled by KB falling down on a good pass that would have resulted in a first down. The first two drives they just looked uncoordinated against one of the best defenses in the league. 

The Bills had a good number of second stringers in on that third drive,  mainly in the secondary. 

Very impressed with the pass protection,need to run block better though.

Kelvin got even better , ginn looked like the deep threat he was in 13 , funchess showed some flashes , we need to have these 3 starting.

Defense i was dissapointed . I know we were without star , shaq , c.j but we still looked sloppy.

We kep giving up those quick passes and missed tackles on runs.

We came out with the win  . Hop we look to improve nx week

Sure it is premature, just being optimistic.

CAP has the style that is super productive in the NFL, especially behind guys like Norwell and Turner.  Be patient, take what they give you, and make a quick burst at just the right time. This is so much better than dancing around and waiting for a bigger hole to pop open(and never does). 

ooh ooohhh ooohhh!!! Pick me pick me!!

Dwill.

youre talkin about DWill, right?

am I right???

• Pie 1

I have been on the Wegher bandwagon since we signed him as a free agent.  You don't get to see the speed too much in practice and granted it was 3rd string but damn.

That boy has got some wheels.   He kind of reminds me of Stewart.  He looks as strong as an ox. 

I would to see him with the 2s or maybe even get a first team rep or two. 

• Pie 2