• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Panthers PFF Performers- Preseason Week 1

Jeremy Igo

Did you watch the game?

Glanton was one of the few bright spots on defense along with Cox. He led the defense with tackles. Hell, at one point, he made three straight plays. So, yeah, LULZ does indeed fit into this assessment.

i am out of the country and did not. I know that the response was split on his game and Rivera was not happy with the defense in the 2nd and 3rd. There were references to penalties of which I read Glanton had a bad one. Tackle numbers do not equate to good grades.

Rivera himself said he was dissapointed and disgusted by the defense. Glanton was a big part of that in terms of snapcount and many here said he didnt look great. Why is that "LULZ"? It fits with the coaches reaction and what happened on the field.

it's easy to throw out analytics when they don't agree with them.  That's why they're necessary - the same things that emotionally tell you Player X was really great, are the same reasons you can't rely on them to make business decisions.

I told you guys about him(Williams) after the game.  when he gets his mitts on someone, he owns them

And the worst part of his game was supposed to be his pass protection but most of the plays when he was in seemed to be just that.

i would say if he keeps progressing, he will get great opportunities at LT, especially if his lateral quickness improves.  Very excited about this guy and still my favorite value of all of our picks this past draft

Edited by stirs