• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Answer is on the Roster

Jeremy Igo

Well, our first team O generated about 2 rush yards in the first preseason game and 5 in the first half. 

I realize 28 didn't play but if we are built to run the ball we need to actually start showing some glimpses of that soon.  

• Pie 2

If the passing game looks like crap this weekend, we'll probably pick up another team's cut rather than grab a guy that's still a FA right now.  We probably won't make any sudden changes until we see how these guys perform without KB and Devin. 

Queen Thor is gon' shine (jk)

I have a good feeling about Byrd.  I dunno why.  But anyway the kid has a 42 inch vertical and speed out the asss.  If he can use his hands and hone his route running I think he can make an impact.   Pulling for that dude full tilt.

Edited by Mojo
  • Pie 1

We lost a second year wide receiver, a good one, but still just a second year wide receiver. Someone who wouldn't have gotten a shot will get one this year, now. 

Last year, Cam didn't have Smitty, so he had to look for Benjamin. This year he doesn't have Benjamin, so he will have to look for whoever will lead the WRs. A good QB, with his contract, his experience, can make it work and can become better because of it.