• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Photos and Notes - Final Practice

Jeremy Igo

I can understand cotchery not getting any separation hell he's slow as dirt. And that's also  been Bersins Achilles heel so far. He  plays soft gets jammed at the line too often. But  it's discouraging to hear the "lightening" quick Cory brown not getting separation. Sounds as if philly has hit the sophomore slump. Dude ain't done squat the whole training camp

I got a better feeling about Boykin than I do Brown or Bersin. That catch by Boykin down the sidelines in the first game was impressive. 

Glad to hear Lucas stepped up maybe he turns out to be our diamond in the rough. 

Edited by Cuttinedge
  • Pie 2

A good year, this will not be.

How do you know? This is the easiest schedule we've had in years, our O-line is looking legit, Cam is healthy (KNOCK ON WOOD), defense should go back to being dominant, and the NFC South is still sh*t. Winning the division again and securing a playoff spot is not out of the question at all.

And hell, even if we are complete sh*t, that's not such a bad thing either. Maybe Shula finally gets canned while we get a top 5 pick and get KB back next year. I'd be happy with either of those outcomes tbh.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1

How do you know? This is the easiest schedule we've had in years, our O-line is looking legit, Cam is healthy (KNOCK ON WOOD), defense should go back to being dominant, and the NFC South is still sh*t. Winning the division again and securing a playoff spot is not out of the question at all.

And hell, even if we are complete sh*t, that's not such a bad thing either. Maybe Shula finally gets canned while we get a top 5 pick and get KB back next year. I'd be happy with either of those outcomes tbh.

Just so tired of it always being "Next year" I'm ready for it to be this year already.

• Pie 2

Just so tired of it always being "Next year" I'm ready for it to be this year already.

Yeah, I feel you. I actually thought we were a legit contender for the superbowl this year with KB. But who knows, anything can happen once you get into the playoffs. Maybe our running game will be #1 this year and Funchess surprises everyone with 1000+ yds. That's just me wishful thinking though lol