• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

This place seems pretty dead today. Either this whole Kelvin Benjamin thing scared away the bandwagon or they're already drunk.

Tomorrow morning will be busy... either with a caravan of bandwagons or a parade of self-flagellating mourners. Either way I'll be here to join the fun.

Jeez, posted two hours ago and not even on page two this place really is dead.

Hopefully no one believes we will absolutely tank this season.  At the end of the day as an integral piece as KB was football is played on the field, not on paper.

We still have the same (but improved) Defense that will hold teams to minimal scoring. Many other positions on Offense have improved from last year as well.  Assuming that to be the case around 17 to 20+ ppg should be enough to win a decent amount of games.

Agreed with the improvements, and I personally don't think the sky is falling. I just want to see a solid O line performance and the back 7 of the defense stand tall. Also interested in seeing the D linemen and what they can do and Shaq, of course. Please, Football Gods, no more injuries!

Archived