• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wegher and Ward, Ward and Wegher

Jeremy Igo

Nice write up Jeremy.  I see what you're doing, LOL.  Link these two players so closely together in everyone's minds that keeping Wegher can't be separated from keeping Ward too,.  Yup...! :-)    Maybe it will work!

lol, my opinions have as much to do with what Gettleman does as an old shoe does. 

• Pie 1

lol, my opinions have as much to do with what Gettleman does as an old shoe does. 

If Gettlemen's words mean anything, then these 2 should make the team ("The best 53 players make this football team.")  Personally, I think both will get time with the 1's next week.  Whittaker and Brockel need to pay attention.

Your personal opinions aside, from a logical stand point these guys work well together.

My personal opinions are they are young guns in the making. You keep them and help them flourish until they are a household name. No question they have the potential to do so.

They have the fire and the talent.

• Pie 1