• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An Alternative Roster Projection - The Youth Movement

Jeremy Igo

Could Keek's new contract factor into us keeping Tolbert? If we have cap room this year, could cutting Tolbert help frontload Keuchly's contract so it doesn't hurt as much later? I don't really know how what the timeline for that looks like and ideally we want to go with the best 53 but I was wondering if that could be a factor

So Mayo is not a duplication of Klien? I think Glanton or Trunsnick would be of more value here. 

I do agree with most the lineup. 

Trusnick sucks. He's supposed to be a special teams ace but has not shown it thus far. Mayo is similar to Klein, however he and Klein are vastly more talented than Glanton or Trusnick.

• Pie 1

This is the year to flip the mattresses on some of these positions before they get really worn out by the end of the year. The only thing that gives me pause is are we getting carried away with how talented these young guys really are or are they legit? Right now it feels like GMan brought in some real talented rookies this year who are actually deserving of making the team and showing a lot of fire and fight to make the squad. I just don't see how we can let guys like Ward and Wegher go though. Those are actual talents for an NFL roster. Haven't really watched Redden, but if he can actually be a young guy who gets built up in the rotation, then that is huge moving forward.