• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Carolina Panthers Final Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

We are wasting a spot if we keep Chandler. At least 2 maybe 3 better options to backup Oher if necessary. (Remmers, Williams, Maybe Silatolu)

Travis Henry gets no love in spite of great play in these games so far.( someone mentioned false starts, must have had him mixed up with someone else)

I think Boykin is a keeper. 

Fozzy's pass protection gives him the nod over Todman if we can't keep both

Brockels not worth keeping, rather have Fozzy and Todman. Plus Dickson is better at that role and Simonson might be as well.

otherwise I agree on everything else

• Pie 1

this guy stays holdin roster spots for bums whos brokle? oh yea that guy that wiffed a block on the one yard line to get tolberts bell rung yea lets keep'em smh..  tj heath? the one day camp sensation who got toasted against the bills? yea lets keep 6 corners smh...colin? smh no comment.. and you dont cut good special teams depth for "potential" comp picks what happened to winning now?... dont see why we cant work a good deal with jstew either seein as to his medical record and current big contract but wtev....

Wegher >> todman

Backup LB > Amini Silatolu. I'm just not a amino fan, he had plenty time to show his worth.  

Health doesnt make it, keep jones and another FS to cover the spot.Its unfair without knowing how injured folkerts, jones, star, And brandon williams are.