• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2015 Panthers Season Prediction

Jeremy Igo

We play in the NFC south, and unless one of those teams is something we're missing on,,  we can go 5-1 ..   We also play  the  Jags,  Redskins, Titans, Giants, and  Texans ..   I think all of them are in the pre-season bottom of the NFL power ratings.    
We have that tough stretch of  Seahawks, Eagles, Colts , and Packers..   We could get a W or two in those games.    We have the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving.     We all know that mid Oct,  - Mid  Nov schedule is killer,,  it may not define our season.   

Will we close well in Dec like our recent history has shown ?     

Will we be slow coming out of the gate ( like we've done in recent history ) ..??  

Rivera and Shula , coming out strong is important..  Time will tell.

@ Jags - W

Texans - W

Saints - W

@ Bucs - W

@ Seahawks - L

Eagles - L

Colts - W

Packers - L

@ Titans - W

Redskins - W

@ Cowboys - L

@ Saints - L

Falcons - W

@ Giants - W

@ Falcons - W

Bucs - W

11-5  3rd in a row,  NFC SOUTH  CHAMPS

We beat the St Louis Rams to go to the Super Bowl, representing the NFC .. ( rams have been building a team for years, time to take it from Seattle. )    

Cam Newton has arguably his best season yet in his career, I'll say something like 3975, 29 Tds passing. 9 interceptions, 765 yards rushing and 10 rushing TDs. 

The bad news is I think Cam will need to hoist the team up on his shoulders at times during the season, which will ultimately lead to our franchise quarterback taking unnecessary hits and getting a bit banged up. However, Cam is one of the toughest mofos and he will play the entire season.

The run game : 

I love Cam Artis Payne and you should too, he'll have an OROTY type of season with about roughly 900 yards rushing and a mind blowing 10 touchdowns. He'll be catching a lot of passes out of the backfield, and have a real opportunity to shine when Stewart gets injured.

Stewart will play about 14 games so his numbers won't decline a whole lot, Cap gets the chance to shine. Stewart: 1378 yards 9 touchdowns. It is a sad story that had Stewart played more games he'd be nearly the best rusher in the league.

The ddefense I don't have much to say here, except this unit as a whole will nearly eclipse 2013 in sack count,  but should surpass every other statistic..

Panthers record : 11-5  2 seed in the NFC home field advantage.

Carolina gets a win and moves on to Seattle in the NFC  championship game but loses because they need Benjamin badly for this rematch.

Cam Newton has arguably his best season yet in his career, I'll say something like 3975, 29 Tds passing. 9 interceptions, 765 yards rushing and 10 rushing TDs. 

The bad news is I think Cam will need to hoist the team up on his shoulders at times during the season, which will ultimately lead to our franchise quarterback taking unnecessary hits and getting a bit banged up. However, Cam is one of the toughest mofos and he will play the entire season.

The run game : 

I love Cam Artis Payne and you should too, he'll have an OROTY type of season with about roughly 900 yards rushing and a mind blowing 10 touchdowns. He'll be catching a lot of passes out of the backfield, and have a real opportunity to shine when Stewart gets injured.

Stewart will play about 14 games so his numbers won't decline a whole lot, Cap gets the chance to shine. Stewart: 1378 yards 9 touchdowns. It is a sad story that had Stewart played more games he'd be nearly the best rusher in the league.

The ddefense I don't have much to say here, except this unit as a whole will nearly eclipse 2013 in sack count,  but should surpass every other statistic..

Panthers record : 11-5  2 seed in the NFC home field advantage.

Carolina gets a win and moves on to Seattle in the NFC  championship game but loses because they need Benjamin badly for this rematch.

Nope where going to beat them in regular seaso and where going to beat them in playoffs, time for a  new streak.

• Pie 1

Even with the loss of KB this season's team is much better than last season's team overall. Last season's team was was pretty terrible until some changes were made. This season's team should be able to start strong, and remain steady throughout the season. Slow and steady, but not so flashy and exciting on offense. Games will be determined in large part by which Cam shows up. Cam is a Jekyll and Hyde QB. We all know there is good Cam, and bad Cam. He'll decide our fate from game to game. Also our WRs and TEs sometimes loaf off on their routes and bungle good passes, so RR will have to bust their asses and keep them working hard and focused. The o-line looks to be great at pass blocking. The defense is rock solid. Given these factors and a weak NFCS,  I expect an up and down season with the following results:

9-7 - NFCS Champs.

Playoff loss to either GB or Seattle.

Anything worse than these results would be a major disappointment.

We should win against the Eagles and. The Colts. Green Bay and Dallas are toss-ups. I feel we are due for a win against the 'Hawks and honestly, if our team stays healthy, we could sweep the division.

i feel that the success of this team depends totally on our newest additions and only KB's has us looking any worse off than we were last season...and I think we under-achieved last year because of injuries.

no NFC south team looks any better than they were last season. Our line is so much better than last season and as long as CJ, Bene and Peanut can hold-up from start to finish, our defense will win many-a-game for us. 

This season's roster looks like it could be closer to 2013's team rather than last year's team.

• Pie 1

I'm gonna go through each game, do the analysis and give my prediction: (I do not know why LilSmitty's video is at the end of this)

@ Jags - W

Texans - W

Saints - W

@ Bucs - W

@ Seahawks - W

Eagles - W

Colts - W

Packers - W

@ Titans - W

Redskins - W

@ Cowboys - W

@ Saints - W

Falcons - W

@ Giants - W

@ Falcons - W

Bucs - W

Hmmm...I guess we are the first team to go 19-0 in a season. Undefeated SB champs. Who knew? #KeepPounding

• Pie 2

I'm gonna go through each game, do the analysis and give my prediction: (I do not know why LilSmitty's video is at the end of this)

@ Jags - W

Texans - W

Saints - W

@ Bucs - W

@ Seahawks - W

Eagles - W

Colts - W

Packers - W

@ Titans - W

Redskins - W

@ Cowboys - W

@ Saints - W

Falcons - W

@ Giants - W

@ Falcons - W

Bucs - W

Hmmm...I guess we are the first team to go 19-0 in a season. Undefeated SB champs. Who knew? #KeepPounding

Cam's smile is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Why are we afraid people? Ice water in my veins. We got this.

@ Jags - W 28-10

Texans - W (20-14)

Saints - W (24-13)

@ Bucs - W (35-10)

@ Seahawks - W (38-21)

Eagles - W (34-20)

Colts - W (impressively too. Like, 31-10)

Packers - L (will be close, but only because our defense keeps it low scoring. 17-7)

@ Titans - W (21-3)

Redskins - W (27-14)

@ Cowboys - W (34-17)

@ Saints - L (think we go in over-confident after winning on Thanksgiving. 28-13)

Falcons - W (35-10)

@ Giants - W (17-14)

@ Falcons - W (20-3)

Bucs - W (21-7)

14-2, NFCS champs, NFC championship losers though. Think we lose our steam on that 4 game stretch at the end, limp through the divisional round, and just sputter out. Without KB, it's hard to predict Super Bowl.

• Pie 1