• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win a framed and autographed print of "Luke in the Rain"

Jeremy Igo

I would love to have this print to put in my man cave above the bar.  I think it's great that we have Luke signed long term. Along with our offensive leader in Cam we now have the definitive NFL defensive leader on the other side of the ball. Have we ever had a defensive leader of this caliber for this long in our 20 year history? The answer is no and we are damn lucky to have Luke on OUR team. He is also the kind of player and person that I can point to for my child to follow and emulate. Luke is the epitome of what hard work, class, and what determination looks like.  He is a leader. Proud to say he is a Panther. 

@BraffordJimmy

I'm glad he signed. Luke is someone whose tenacity and attention to detail can be an example to all. The guy is simply awesome and I am proud to have multiple jerseys with his name on them. This Sunday me, my wife, my four year old, and my one year old will gladly wear out 59 jerseys while watching the game.

@ntgalloway10

I like Luke but don't have Twitter.

Ah, well...

same.  I saw the word Twitter and was bummed. Anyway, I'll happily say Luke is the football player on any team in history I was most wrong about initially. I thought he'd be a solid player but not enough of an impact for us for what we needed. He took a middle of the pack defense made made it one that can carry the team. He will go down in the annals of history as one of the greatest and I couldn't be more proud as a fan to have him on my team. 

Absolutely awesome photo! This perfectly captures the essence of that game and commemorates a record-breaking performance. You have to admire a guy who cracks heads on Sundays and throws back virgin mimosas the following day. He does what he wants, whenever he wants, and there's no stopping him. 

@PaperBagSndwich