• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win a framed and autographed print of "Luke in the Rain"

Jeremy Igo

Luke is the GOAT and my role model. As a former LB I have a ton of appreciation for his play and his passion on the field. However, as great as he is off the field, he also seems to be an all around outstanding person as well. I'm glad to see him get the contract he deserves, proud to call him a Panther, and excited to watch him lead this defense for years to come! Cheers!

In my small, homey apartment, I have a corner in my living room (and an entire bedroom) dedicated to this team. The Panthers mean so much to me, it's as if they're my own family. Their logo is proudly emblazoned on most of my clothes, my car, the aforementioned apartment, almost everything I have. Then Luke came along. We had Jon Beason, why get another Mike? Luke quickly proved why we took him. Luke is the consummate linebacker. The one who makes every play. The one who puts the team on their back. Luke is everything that a Panther player should be: one who Keeps Pounding. One who never loses hope. A transformational player that has elevated this defense, nay, this team, into a previously unheard of dimension. Luke Kuechly is amazing. I have several pictures of him, but this would be the ultimate addition. Luke is...Luke. As many have said, my girlfriend would leave me for him, too. And I can't blame her. My Twitter is "@GBrink7" and I hope I win this incredible prize. 

Dude I saw you when  u were at Boston College play against at UNC and I sat on BC side cause they were the best seats in the house. And my sons couldn't take their eyes off the hot BC Cheerleaders.. It was a close game but UNC won as your offense sucked!! Don't hate me but Boston College sucks!! But an autograph picture might change my attitude!!