• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win a framed and autographed print of "Luke in the Rain"

Jeremy Igo

Been a Panther die hard since moving here in 98. Been through it all...2- 14, 12-15, super bowl run cut short by the cheating patriots. Was at the rain game screaming like crazy and representing the 533 hooligans!! Loved Luke since he arrived and named my second son after him.   Can't wait to to hear LUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKEEE! GO PANTHERS! KUECHLY 2016!

@notbein

personally I love luke kuechly but this autograph picture would go to an even bigger fan.  I'm taking my cousins daughter to the saints game.  My cousin is a single mom of 2 and cant afford things like that.  My cousins daughter is a die hard panther fan and really watches the games on tv.  Shes 11 years old and kinda acts like the little girl on remember the titans.  Just going to the game will be a really big deal for her, having an autographed pic of luke to go with it, would be something she would never forget courtesy of the Carolina Huddle.

@chknw1ng

Edited by chknwing

Loved Luke even when he was playing at Boston College. His versatility is unmatched at his position and it's all the more better knowing that the Buccaneers passed on him in the draft. Also I'm planning now how I'm going to convince my future wife to name my son Luke. It must be done.

Thanks for the shot to win it. Seriously generous.