• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL's most Under Rated Defenders

Jackofalltrades

Must have got a concussion when he got his spleen busted because that was Wallace....idiot.

Wallace injuring the spleen is likely incorrect. Wallace was fined for a 4th quarter hit but Simms himself singled out a play in the first half where Jenkins and Davis hit him as the point where "I was in significant pain from that point on."

Simms said his problems began in the first quarter, when he was sandwiched by defensive tackle Kris Jenkins and linebacker Thomas Davis as he released an incompletion on Tampa Bay's second possession.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20061005/BREAKING20/61005021?p=1&tc=pg

Edit: on mobile and the 'spoiler' should be a quote, so likely user error on my part.

Look...I am on YOU guys side.  IDGAF who hit him.  TD, Wallace...whatever.

I watched the game, saw the Wallace hit and always thought it was the Wallace hit.

If I am wrong I really don't care, the hit was brutal and I still think Simms spleen got busted then.

I don't trust wienie-ass QB's to tell me anything, especially self evaluations or recollections of one of their 200 injuries in a 16 game span.

Archived