• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An Hour with Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere

Jeremy Igo

GREAT podcast tonight. 

I KNEW Bene ate at La Vic. It's open after the bars close downtown and everyone in San Jose goes there. 

I never heard a definitive answer though. :(

Ask that man for a jersey for your boy here and I'll go to La Vic tomorrow and buy like 10 bottles of orange sauce and ship them to you. 

• Pie 2

Meant to put this here instead:

That computer test for the concussion protocol sounds like the same test that's used for soldiers before we go overseas. It establishes a baseline for your reaction time and quick memory tests. If a Traumatic Brain Injury event occurs then you take the test again to establish how you compare.

It's a basic test. Kind of interesting. Makes sense that they use it for the NFL.

I took a test at the VA for TBI... Holy poo it is tough. You have to do the same type of computer test and memory test. The test itself is about 4 hours or so. It will make your head hurt..... just taking the test.

The tests I've taken before every deployment weren't more than 30-45 minutes I'd say. I've never taken one that lasted hours. Perhaps the VA has a different test? The one that the active military gave me was pretty simple and straight forward. I think we had to take it again when we came back but that might've only been if something happened. I don't remember taking the test before 2008...so it might've come out around then (or at lest put into practice then). I've deployed 3 times since 2008 and I think the test has remained the same for each time.

The tests I've taken before every deployment weren't more than 30-45 minutes I'd say. I've never taken one that lasted hours. Perhaps the VA has a different test? The one that the active military gave me was pretty simple and straight forward. I think we had to take it again when we came back but that might've only been if something happened. I don't remember taking the test before 2008...so it might've come out around then (or at lest put into practice then). I've deployed 3 times since 2008 and I think the test has remained the same for each time.

The test must be after 2008, I got out in 2007. Never had the Take the Test. I think the test took me 4 Hours because I have a TBI lol, and kept messing up the test. I took the FACT Program at the VA for people with a Traumatic Brain Injury.

• Pie 1