• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Has the Advantage - Texans Edition

Jackofalltrades

we can break down each position group, but what it boils down to is how their offense will work against our defense vs. our offense against their defense. honestly, i think our offense will fare better against their D than theirs will against ours.

they may have better receivers, but they have a novice QB who isn't known for being all that smart. the only reason he got a job in the NFL was because he's a big guy with a big arm. he'll make mistakes (many of them forced by our schemes plus our smart and talented players) that our D will be able to captalize on. i think the best thing the houston D has working for them is the fact that our WRs drop balls a lot. it's bad, but not bad enough to not give us the edge. i think our run game will be better against their D than there's will against ours. the major thing we have going for us is cam. having a healthier RB corps than they do doesn't hurt, either.

watt is a force, but he's not enough to win them the game. no one player is.

Archived