• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bucs Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

A technical impossibility since 2000 Jags fans do not exist.

Not to be rude but this isn't even a good joke anymore. Jags fans bring more heat than Panthers fans before and during a home game. We have so much work to do to protect BoA that we aren't in position to mock any other fan base. 

• Pie 9

I'm assuming because of the hurricane it will be raining

Latest track shows it off the coast of South Carolina at gametime Sunday afternoon. Y'all up there will get the rain from Joaquin not Tampa. There could be some rain coming in off the Gulf at gametime, but it won't be from the hurricane

Not to be rude but this isn't even a good joke anymore. Jags fans bring more heat than Panthers fans before and during a home game. We have so much work to do to protect BoA that we aren't in position to mock any other fan base. 

With ticket sales being such a small portion of revenue i really think Jerry should lower ticket prices... At least to early season games. Make sure you can fill the stadium before charging a dickwad just to enter the BOA.

With ticket sales being such a small portion of revenue i really think Jerry should lower ticket prices... At least to early season games. Make sure you can fill the stadium before charging a dickwad just to enter the BOA.

Tickets and Charlotte are pretty cheap compared to other stadiums actually. I paid $145 face value for my tickets in New York and I'm in the upper deck